Candy-Stuffed Rice Crispy Cake
By Joy Food Sunshine
This Rice Crispy Cake loaded with chocolate candy is perfect for a Halloween or to use up your leftover candy after Halloween. It's a quick, easy, and fun recipe that feeds a crowd. Plus, it's totally customizable. Use M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, and 3 MUSKETEERS candies to create the perfect centerpiece for the dessert table at your Halloween gatherings.
- 4 cups chopped FUN SIZE® M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, SKITTLES®, and TWIX® candies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 oz.) bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Grease a round silicone Bundt® cake pan. Set aside. Feel free to make this Rice Crispy Cake recipe in any shape you'd like, but I recommend using a silicone pan/mold!
- Unwrap and chop 4 cups of M&M’S, SNICKERS, SKITTLES, and TWIX candies. Place in a medium bowl. Put the bowl of chopped candy in the freezer.
- Once the chopped candy is in the freezer, melt butter in a large, deep saucepot over medium heat.
- Once butter is mostly melted, add marshmallows and stir until smooth (this takes about 3–6 minutes).
- Once butter/marshmallow mixture is smooth, add vanilla extract and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Add crispy rice cereal and sea salt to the large pot with the marshmallow mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Remove frozen candies from the freezer and add them to the rice crispy mixture, stirring until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared Bundt pan. Use a greased spatula or greased hands to evenly spread the mixture into the pan. Be sure to press down on the mixture to remove any holes/air pockets.
- Allow the rice crispy Bundt cake to sit at room temperature until it has cooled, about 1—2 hours.
- Turn the Bundt pan onto a serving plate and remove the cake. Decorate as you wish (extra candy, sprinkles, etc.) and serve!